Haven’t been diving lately and want a quick scuba refresher?
The ReActivate™ program is the perfect way to update your dive skills and knowledge from the PADI Open Water Diver Course before jumping back into the water.
Only $99 + On-Line Materials $59.95
Whether you want a few reminders or need to go over the basics, ReActivate is personalized for you: You conveniently review scuba concepts on your tablet, mobile device or computer, then go diving with a PADI Professional. It’s quick and easy, and a good way to prepare for your next PADI course or get ready for a diving vacation. The best part is, divers who complete both the knowledge and in-water skill refresher receive a replacement certification card with a ReActivated date on it.
Any PADI certified diver who wants a refresher or pre-travel update should ReActivate. Dive shops appreciate seeing a recent ReActivate date on your certification card because it means you’re ready to dive in.
To sign up for the course you will need to do two things:
At the orientation session we will:
- Get you sized for the gear you will be using for your pool session
- Help you pick out the required Mask, Snorkel, Scuba Fins, Mouthpieces (if you don't still have yours)
- Fill out all the necessary paperwork including the Medical Form (Save time and download it before you come.)
- Bring your completed eLearning Completion Printout to show your instructor your work.
- Schedule Your Pool Session
Course Fee Includes
- All Equipment – Except Mask, Fins, Boots, Snorkel, and Mouthpieces
- All Training Segments Including
- 1 Classroom/Orientation Session
- 1 Pool Session – 2 – 3 Hours
- Private or Semi-Private Lessons for You or Your Group’s Comfort Upon Request
- PADI Replacement Card Fee
To enroll in the PADI Reactivate course at Seaweed Diver, you must
- Be a PADI Certified Diver (Other training organizations are welcome but must currently do the Scuba Review Program)
- Be in good physical heath with a diving Medical Form Completed before your Pool Session
What will you learn?
Using ReActivate Touch (for tablets or mobile devices) or ReActivate Online (for your personal computer), you’ll immerse yourself in dive scenarios and make decisions that test your understanding of important dive safety concepts, dive planning essentials and problem management. Move through ReActivate at your own pace and delve deeper into topics when you need or want to.
In the water, your Seaweed Diver PADI Professional will help you regain comfort and confidence in scuba diving. You’ll practice a few safety-related skills and then go over anything you specifically want to review.
ReActivate is a new PADI program that may not yet be available in all areas. If you can’t access ReActivate, or can’t access in your language your PADI Instructor can still complete a scuba skills review with you, and you can refresh your diving knowledge with Scuba Tune-Up Online.
*Your PADI certification does not expire. Participation in PADI ReActivate™ is not mandatory, but recommended as an easy way to refresh your foundational scuba safety knowledge and skills if you haven’t been diving in a while. Divers who complete both the knowledge and in-water skill refresher receive a replacement certification card with a “ReActivated thru” date on it.
What gear will you use?
You’ll use basic scuba gear including a mask, snorkel, fins, regulator, BCD and a scuba tank. The exposure protection you need will depend on whether you dive in a pool, confined water or open water dive site. Your Seaweed Diver staff will explain other equipment you may need to ReActivate.